We have just reached an amazing 20,000 likes on Facebook! To say a huge THANKYOU we are offering a free place on our London to Paris - Tour de France adventure!
Join us as we cycle 310 miles from London to Paris and arrive at the French capital in time to witness the finale of the Tour de France! The challenge takes place between 24th - 28th July 2019 and is the most exciting cycling experience in Europe!
All you have to do to enter is like and comment on our Facebook Post! - Found HERE T&Cs Apply*
*Terms and Conditions
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Global Adventure Challenges.
- Entries must like
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Midnight on Sunday 17th March 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable and have no monetary value. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Global Adventure Challenges.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The free place is also subject to our standard booking conditions, found HERE.
- The free place is subject to our full registration process and completion of our medical questionnaire.